WEBSITE-TERMS & CONDITIONS
Customer Information and Terms and Conditions for Hong Kong
1.Scope of the Terms and acceptance
- 1.1 The website www.aigle.com.hk (the “Website”) is owned by and/or operated by or on behalf of AIGLE Hong Kong Limited.
- 1.2 By using or accessing this Website or any of its pages, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). The Terms may be changed and updated by AIGLE HK from time to time and any changes will be effective from the publication of the new terms on the Website. We advise to read these Terms carefully before using or accessing the Website. We recommend that you keep a copy of these Terms for future reference. Clickhere to print or download a copy of the Terms. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of these pages, or with any or all of theseTerms, you maydiscontinue accessing or using this Website.
- 1.3 You have any questions regarding the Website or these Terms, or in the unlikely event that you have any complaints about any Aigle-branded products purchased, you can contact our Customer Service Team by using the channelsset forth in the “Contact us” page of this website.
- 1.4 This Website should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to sell in any country to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an invitation or solicitation in such country.
2.Copyright and Trademarks
- 2.1 The trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks and all other content (text, data compilations; graphics, icons, images, photographs, audio clips, sounds, music and software, and any combination thereof) displayed and/or available on this Website are either owned or licensed by AIGLE INTERNATIONAL S.A., a French company which controls AIGLE HK and is controlled by other companies of the AIGLE group of companies. These are protected by applicable copyright laws and treaties around the world and shallnot be used without the written permission of AIGLE INTERNATIONAL S.A. or the party owning these.
- 2.2 Materials on this Website are protected by copyright. You are provided access to these materials only for your personal use. No part of these materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, copied, distributed or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without our prior written consent.
3.Personal Data Protection
- 3.1 We will process your personal data fairly and lawfully. The processing will be carried out with electronic and automated means. We will use your personal data only for market research to improve our Website and our product range, and keep you informed about our market activities. The data is stored and processed by AIGLE HK, AIGLE INTERNATIONAL S.A. and/or other companies of the AIGLE group of companiesregistered in Hong Kong and/or France. By registering any information with us, you consent to the possibility of being contacted directly by us either by phone or electronic message without your prior request. By registering with us, you also expressly consent to such use of your personal data. You cannot register without giving this consent through this Website. You can however use those parts of our Website that do not require registration. You can revoke your consent to the storage and the processing of your data at any time by contacting our Customer Service Team, with effect for the future.
- 3.2 By entering information on the Website you represent and warrant that you are using your actual identity, and all information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects as at the time you provide us that information.You agree you will notify our Customer Service Team of any changes to that information.
- 3.3 If you find that the information transmitted is incorrect or no longer valid, it is your responsibility to change it. We will not be liable for any errors that may result in your submission of incorrect information.
AIGLE HK cannot distinguish the age of persons who access and use thisWebsite. If a minor has provided AIGLE HK with data without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our Customer Service Teamto remove and unsubscribe the relevant data and person.
5.Click & Reserve Service
- 5.1 A Click & Reserve service (the “C&R Service”) may be available from time to time on the Website, offering the possibility to reserve certain AIGLE products presented on the Website and thereafter to collect and purchase them in one of the proposed AIGLE stores.
- 5.2 In order to use the C&R Service, you need to register or log-in as a member of the AIGLE Membership Club or to register as Guest on the Website.
- 5.3 For each reservation, not more than two pieces of the same product in one colour and size can be reserved and only one AIGLE store among those proposed for collection and purchase of the reserved products can be selected.
- 5.4 Following the submission of a reservation through the C&R Service, you will receive a first email acknowledging receipt of the reservation and a second email from the selected AIGLE store confirming which products are actually available and thus reserved and the period during which they are reserved and ready for collection.
- 5.5 The reserved products can be collected at the selected AIGLE store within the indicated period subject to presenting to the store staff the confirmation email referred to above.
- 5.6 Payment for the reserved products will be made in the selected AIGLE store and the purchase of the reserved products will be governed by such AIGLE store’s terms and conditions of sale.
- 5.7 Notwithstanding the foregoing, the reservations made through the C&R Service do not constitute sale and purchase contracts between you and us and are not commitments from you to collect and purchase the reserved products. If you do not collect and purchase the reserved products at the selected AIGLE store within the indicated period and if we do not agree in our own discretion to extend such period, your reservation will automatically expire.
- 5.8 If you wish to cancel or modify a reservation, or if you have any questions regarding a reservation, please contact the selected AIGLE store or our Customer Service.
- 5.9 Please note that we expressly reserve the right to cancel or modify any reservation received through the C&R service in our own discretion without incurring any liability of any kind. In such case you will be informed by email of such cancellation or modification.
- 6.1 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
- 6.2 We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to you where such loss or damage is not reasonably foreseeable to you and us at the point at which you agree to these Terms (including where the loss or damage results from our breach of these Terms). Loss or damage will be reasonably foreseeable where it could be contemplated by you and us.
- 6.3 We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to you where you are not entering into these Terms as a consumer.
- 6.4 This Website is provided by us on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this Website. It is expressly agreed by you that your use of this Website is at your sole risk.
- 6.5 We do not:
- 1accept any liability for damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of the Website.
- 2guarantee which content and services will be available on the Website. All content and services on the Website are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis or
- 3guarantee that the Website will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition nor that the information on the Website itself will be free from errors or omissions (however, we will use all reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention).
- 6.6 We are not responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises out of any event which is beyond our reasonable control. Such events shall include, without limitation, failure of infrastructure, government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks or industrial action affecting us or our suppliers. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- 6.7 We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of saleability and fitness for purpose to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. We do not warrant that this Website, its servers, or email by us are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- 6.8 Laws of certain countries or states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS OBTAINED FROM, OR MADE AVAILABLE AT, OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT AIGLE WILL NOT BE LIABLE WHATSOEVER TO YOU, OR ANY OTHER PERSON, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, ANY USE OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR MATERIAL, WHETHER SUCH INFORMATION AND/OR MATERIALS IS OBTAINED FROM, OR MADE AVAILABLE AT, THESE WEB PAGES OR FROM YOUR ACCESS OF OTHER MATERIAL ON THE INTERNET VIA WEB LINKS FROM THIS WEBSITE. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law.
7.Feedback and Complaints Policy
We welcome any comments about our service, so that we can improve what we are doing. Our aim is to deal with any problems quickly and fairly. If you have reason to complain about our service, please call or email our Customer Service Team (stating clearly that you are making a complaint. Our aim is to respond to your complaint within seven (7) working days, either resolving the complaint, or with a timescale for resolution.
8.Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Terms
We reserve the right to make changes to our Website, policies, and these Terms at any time. Your usage of the Website will be subject to the policies and Terms in force at the time that you use the Website, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of the provisions of these Terms are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining conditions.
- 9.1 These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of The Hong Kong Special Administration Regionand you, and we, hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
- 9.2 If any part of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
- 9.3 We reserve the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract all or any of our rights and obligations under these Terms provided that your rights under these Terms are not affected. You may not assign, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our consent in writing.
- 9.4 The English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail over any Chinese version (if any) which would beprovided or displayed for information purposes only.