AIGLE MEMBERSHIP CLUB - TERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective from 1 February 2021
The present terms and conditions (the “T&C”) govern the AIGLE Membership Club offered to the customers of the AIGLE stores located in Hong Kong (excluding any AIGLE outlet stores) and of the AIGLE store located in The Venetian, Macau (the “AIGLE Store(s)”) and to the users of the AIGLE website https://www.aigle.com.hk (the “Website”).
The AIGLE Membership Club is also subject to our Personal Information Collection Policy accessible by clicking here.
By joining the AIGLE Membership Club, whether in an AIGLE Store or on the Website, and thereafter by being a member of the AIGLE Membership Club, you agree to the provisions of the present T&C and acknowledge that we reserve the right to amend them from time to time without notice. We therefore recommend you to check the content of these T&C regularly.
You have the possibility at any time to quit the AIGLE Membership Club by contacting our Customer Service. We also reserve the right to terminate the AIGLE Membership Club at any time.
Any reference to “we”, “us” and “our” in these T&C is intended to refer to Green Square Marketing Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region with Company Number 875300 and/or to Aigle (Macao) Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of Macau Special Administrative Region with Registration Number 27048SO.
- There are four (4) membership tiers in the AIGLE Membership Club, namely GREEN, SILVER, GOLD and PLATINUM as further described in the online AIGLE Membership Club leaflet (the “Online Leaflet”) accessible by clicking here, which forms an integral part of these T&C.
- For the purpose of these T&C, the term “Reference Year” shall mean any twelve (12) month period from 1st February of one year to 31st January of the following year.
- The initial membership period for each membership tier is as follows:
GREEN – permanent from the joining date;
SILVER – until the end of the Reference Year following the Reference Year during which the SILVER membership is acquired; for example, if the SILVER membership is acquired on 15th May 2019, the related membership period runs until 31st January 2021;
GOLD – until the end of the Reference Year following the Reference Year during which the GOLD membership is acquired; for example, if the GOLD membership is acquired on 15th May 2021, the related membership period runs until 31st January 2023;
PLATINUM – until the end of the Reference Year following the Reference Year during which the PLATINUM membership is acquired; for example, if the PLATINUM membership is acquired on 15th May 2019, the related membership period runs until 31st January 2021.
- The SILVER membership is subject to the spending requirement as specified in the Online Leaflet. The SILVER membership will be renewed automatically for one (1) year at the end of the membership period if any purchase (of whatever amount) is made in an AIGLE Store or on the Website during the membership period. A SILVER membership will be changed to a GREEN membership if there is no purchase during the SILVER membership period.
- The GOLD membership is subject to the spending requirement as specified in the Online Leaflet. The GOLD membership will be renewed automatically for one (1) year at the end of the membership period if any purchase (of whatever amount) in an AIGLE Store or on the Website is made during the membership period. A GOLD membership will be changed to a SILVER membership if there is no purchase during the GOLD membership period.
- The PLATINUM membership is by invitation from us only. The customers who make a single purchase in the required amount as specified in the Online Leaflet will be invited to become PLATINUM members. The GOLD members will also be invited to become PLATINUM members if they accumulate spending in such required amount during any Reference Year. The PLATINUM membership will be renewed for one (1) year at the end of the membership period if the spending requirement in AIGLE Stores or on the Website during the membership period as specified in the Online Leaflet is reached. A PLATINUM membership will be changed to a GOLD membership if the spending requirement is not met during the PLATINUM membership period.
- The accumulate spending is calculated based on net payment after deductions of any discount, coupons or rebates; any use of gift vouchers will not be counted as well. For SILVER members, any purchase of gift vouchers will not be counted either.
- GOLD and PLATINUM members are entitled to enjoy a Bonus Points Scheme (the “Bonus Points Scheme”) starting from the next purchase after becoming a GOLD member or a PLATINUM member.
- As part of such Bonus Points Scheme, every HK$1 or, as the case may be, every MOP$1 (net payment after deductions of discount, points redemption, gift vouchers and/or any other coupons/rebates) spent in an AIGLE Store or on the Website can be converted into 1 Bonus Point (the “Bonus Point(s)”).
GOLD and PLATINUM members are required to provide to the sales staff their registered name and mobile phone number before issuance of the sales memo/receipt in order to earn Bonus Points.
- Every 8,000 Bonus Points earned can be redeemed for HK$300 or MOP$300 (effective from 1st February 2020) as a cash rebate deducted from the payment of a single sales ticket transaction made in an AIGLE Store. It is not possible to redeem Bonus Points on the Website.
In order to redeem Bonus Points for cash rebate in a transaction in an AIGLE Store, the related payment shall necessarily be made by physical card of Visa, MasterCard, AE, UnionPay or JCB. As a result, any payment through a mobile phone or any other electronic device including, without limitation, a digital tablet, is not accepted.
- Any error found on Bonus Points status (points used, points earned and/or points balance) as appearing on a sales memo/receipt shall be reported to our Customer Service or to the sales staff of any AIGLE Store within fourteen (14) days after the date of the related purchase, otherwise such Bonus Points status is deemed to be agreed in full and can no longer be challenged.
- Each Bonus Point earned is valid for a period starting from the date of the corresponding purchase until the end of the Reference Year following the Reference Year during which the corresponding purchase was made; for example, a Bonus Point earned with respect to a purchase made on 15th May 2021 is valid until 31st January 2023. Each Bonus Point will be automatically lapsed upon its respective expiry date or upon PLATINIUM or GOLD membership expiry.
- Any unused Bonus Points upon membership expiry will be automatically lapsed.
- Change of membership between GOLD and PLATINUM will not change the Bonus Point balance and expiry date of the account.
- In case of Bonus Points earned from a transaction which is subsequently cancelled or reversed for whatever reasons, the associated Bonus Points will be automatically cancelled or reversed at the same time.
- The Bonus Points cannot be exchanged for cash, other gifts or privileges.
- Birthday offers is valid for GOLD and PLATINUM members only. In this case, such offers must be redeemed in person at an AIGLE Store within the birthday month. We expressly reserve the right to change the birthday offer at any time without prior notice.
- Any purchases/transactions made during the Privilege Days, or in the AIGLE store located in The Citygate, Hong Kong, or in the AIGLE store located in The Parisian, Macau, are not applicable to and within the AIGLE Membership Club including, without limitation, the Bonus Points Scheme.
- The AIGLE membership and the Bonus Points are strictly personal and non-transferable to anyone including, without limitation, any member of whichever tier. Consequently, in order to enjoy members’ privileges (including, without limitation, birthday offers), members are required to provide to the sales staff, at any purchases/transactions, their registered name and mobile number. We expressly reserve the right, at our own discretion and for identity verifications purposes only, to require members to present a physical and valid identification document in-store (either a national identity card or a passport), it being specified that any other type of identification document presented to the sales staff may be accepted or rejected, at our own discretion. Please note that through this verification, we only check members’ identity without collecting or recording members’ data contained in the identification documents.
- Members’ information such as name, membership number, Bonus Points balance as appearing on a sales memo/receipt is valid only if it complies with our own records.
- Members are responsible for updating their personal information whenever there is a change, in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Policy accessible by clicking here.
- The AIGLE Membership Club is a programme which shall only be used by its members and aiming at providing benefits and privileges only to such members, based on their purchases made at the AIGLE stores and on the Website, provided however that the members fully comply with the T&C and adopt a loyal behaviour by making a fair use of their memberships. In this respect, we expressly reserve the right to reject any transaction, cancel your Bonus Points (if applicable), as well as to deactivate and delete your membership without incurring any liability of any kind if any of the following events occurs, without this list being exhaustive: (i) any breach of the T&C; (ii) any fraudulent use of your membership by yourself or by any third party acting on your behalf (including, without limitation, the distribution, the sale, the assignment or the sharing of your membership information and/or the benefits/privileges thereof to any third party in order to allow such party to use or take advantage of your membership, etc.); (iii) any action that intends to disrupt the AIGLE Membership Club, the Website or any AIGLE Store; (iv) any abnormally high number of transactions carried out in the same day or over several days.
- The AIGLE Customer Service can be contacted:
- via email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- via the “Contact Us” page section on the Website; or
- via phone at +852-2425 6226, from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays in Hong Kong), between 10 am and 5 pm.
- In case of disputes as to the interpretation or implementation of these T&C, we reserve the right for final and conclusive decision.
- These T&C are made in the English language. In the event these T&C are also published in another language and there is any inconsistency or discrepancy, the English version shall prevail.
- These T&C shall be subject to the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereof.